Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's Been a Full Year

As of a couple weeks ago, I realized that I've officially been on the road for over a year. I'm actually starting to worry how hard culture shock is going to hit my when I come back to the States after a two year hiatus. To commemorate the historic event, I took a trip down memory lane and revisited some of the photos I've taken on my long journey. Even though it's much delayed, I finally have a computer that can put together my panoramic shots. Below are small, lower quality versions (for uploading purposes for the blog), but the large shots' quality and detail are quite impressive. I'm already imagining these as artwork for my future home or office.


Coroico, a small town on the edge of the Amazons. This is the view from where we camped out this weekend.

Iguazu Falls, on the Argentina/Brazil boarder. Photo taken last November.

Samaipata, view from atop the El Fuerte ruins (ruins not pictured). Photo taken last January.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: