Monday, January 10, 2011

My Brother's New Year's Visit to Bolivia


Congress in Plaza Murillo in the center of La Paz.

Vivi, Me, and My Brother backpacking to our hotel in Coroico for New Year’s Weekend.

Me, Vivi, Gemma, and Eric awaiting the midnight toast.

Eric and I in front of the much anticipated waterfalls in Coroico.


The four of us posing for pictures during the half way point of our ATV adventure is Mayasa, outside of La Paz.

Eric and I in Valle de la Luna.

Valle de la Luna.  Gemma, Vivi, Eric and I.

A baby Alpaca on the Tikina port on Lake Titicaca.

Eric chilling on our Titicaca boat ride.
Hitching a ride to La Paz , stuffed like cattle in the back of a truck.

One of my favorite pieces of graffiti in La Paz.  The llama x-ray spray painting.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: