Monday, December 06, 2010

Three Senators


Lost in the desert are three senators: a Democrat, an Independent, and a Republican.  They’ve been wandering for days without food or water when they stumble upon a magic lamp with a genie inside.  The genie appears and says, “I have three wishes to grant, one to each of you.” 

Knowing it’s his lucky day, the Democrat speaks up first.  “I wish I was back in San Francisco, far, far away from the hot desert sun.”  The genie nods his head.  POOF.  The senator is back in San Francisco.

Next, the Independent steps forward.  “Like my friend, I too want to be home.  I wish I was back in Pennsylvania.”  The genie nods his head.  POOF.  The senator is back in Pennsylvania.

The genie then turns to the Republican senator.  The Republican thinks for a moment, smirks, and says, “I wish the other two senators were back stuck in the desert with me.”  POOF.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: